Who We Are
WELLSTON TRADING CORPORATION has a long history and originally initiated a manufacturing company, as Kyowa Works Corporation in 1934, which produced spare parts for automobiles, construction machineries and ship engines.
About 37 years later in 1971, we newly set up a trading company to engage in the sales of a wide range of ship equipment and spare parts. In 2002, we changed the company name as WELLSTON and focus on expanding the worldwide business.
To offer the best service of the time is just what we have put a great value for seventy years since foundation.
- 1934 – Kyowa Works Corporation
- 1971 – Trading Company
- 2002 – Changed the company name to WELLSTON