Since 1934 TOKYO
WELLSTON TRADING CORPORATION has a long history and originally initiated a manufacturing company, as Kyowa Works Corporation in 1934, which produced spare parts for automobiles, construction machineries and ship engines.
About 37 years later in 1971, we newly set up a trading company to engage in the sales of a wide range of ship equipment and spare parts. In 2002, we changed the company name as WELLSTON and focus on expanding the worldwide business.
To offer the best service of the time is just what we have put a great value for seventy years since foundation.
“We will continuously aim to become a global company and commit ourselves to gain worldwide customers’ satisfaction.”
WELLSTON TRADING CORPORATION
5-19-5 Okusawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 158-0083
November 19, 2002
- China (Shanghai)
- Resona Bank Ltd., Shimbashi Branch
- Mizuho Bank Ltd., Ebara Branch
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking
- Corporation, Gotanda Branch